Topic

hiking partner in las Vegas anyone?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips hiking partner in las Vegas anyone?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

I'm going to be here for another 2 weeks on business. I have a lightweight setup and I'm wanting to go on a one, 2, or 3 nighter, my days are totally flexible.

I'm new to this area but I'm really wanting to go hiking, I have a 5.5 pound base weight and can handle the heat. Let me know please.

GD
    BPL Member

@nsiderbam

If I was home I'd totally go with you. Unfortunately (and fortunately), when I get home from the east in just under two weeks I'm heading straight to Cali for the JMT!

Where were you planning on hiking near Vegas?

Hoot Filsinger
    BPL Member

@filsinger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Michael,

There are a number of hiking clubs in LV (google hiking clubs in Las Vegas and they list itineraries ). If you enjoy older folks the Around the Bend hiking club is a group my friend enjoys.

http://aroundthebendfriends2.blogspot.com/

Hoot

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

Eric B is in your area but be careful not to fight over the washing up.

michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

I Left Vegas but I'm going to Reno in a few days if anyone wants to hike there. Thanks for the information though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools