Topic

Looking for Independence Day adventure…Tuolumne Meadows?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Looking for Independence Day adventure…Tuolumne Meadows?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sean Passanisi
    BPL Member

@passanis

Hello. I would greatly appreciate ideas for a 3–4 night trip over the July 4 holiday. This will be my girlfriend's first backpacking trip (I have taken her car camping). I would like to take her to the Yosemite area (I haven't been there), and I hear Tuolumne Meadows is particularly nice. I'm aware that the area will be swarming with people, but I'm hoping that the general population will thin out further along the trail. Let me know if I'm crazy.

Not looking for anything too intense… perhaps 5 to 10 miles per day. I might be able to arrive as soon as the night of Wed 7/3, otherwise the morning of Thu 7/4. I'd like to be on the road early Sun 7/7. Please let me know if you have ideas.

Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools