Topic

Goosefeet/Zpacks hood for the long-necked?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Goosefeet/Zpacks hood for the long-necked?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    J C
    BPL Member

@joomy

Hi all, I'm wondering if there are any long-necked folk who use the Goosefeet Gear/Zpacks down hood. I hadn't really considered this until I read the review over at outdoorgearlab.com that this particular hood might not work for those with longer than average necks. I have a very long neck and I'm not keen on purchasing one and paying for international shipping only to find it way too short. I am only interested in using it with a quilt BTW, not with a jacket. Can anyone comment?

Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

I think I have a fairly long neck and mine seems fine. It has lots of length front and back so the side will likely be the only issue unless you are a giraffe:) I would contact Joe and get him to measure one for you. Joe's service is second to none.

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Spend a little extra and go with the Nunatak or the Katabatic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools