Topic

need help with a shuttle near vernal, UT

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips need help with a shuttle near vernal, UT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

I've got a trip planned next month, however my friend decided to bail on me. Its a shuttle hike, so i need some help to shuttle myself from vernal, UT to Mirror Lake off of highway 150.

I would be happy to reimburse you for gas plus some extra for your help.

Thanks!

Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Bump. I still really need some help with getting a shuttle. if you live in northern utah near park city or vernal and can help me out, i'll make it worth your while.

Mike Bozman
    Spectator

@myarmisonfire

Locale: BC

When were you planning on hiking? Myself and a few buddies had plans to hike the Highline Trail but we could not arrange a shuttle. We have the first week of August off. Maybe we could start at opposite ends and hike towards the other party's car?

Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Mike, sorry for the late response, i just noticed your reply. I already did the trip and i had a friend drive out from Denver with me to help me shuttle. I'm surprised that nobody in vernal or park city offers some sort of shuttle service. I'm sure it could be very lucrative.

I made a databook and posted it on my blog. feel free to use it if you end up going.

http://mtnnut.wordpress.com/trail-databooks/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools