Topic

organizing tackle

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Fishing & Tenkara organizing tackle

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sebastian restrepo
    BPL Member

@srestrepo

Locale: Western Mass

Anyone have any idea about how to best organize their tackle? i really like all the lures and variety of that i own. i'm ready to pare down the list of crank baits, stick baits, minnow baits, plastic worms etc. however i was wondering if some of you guys out there love largemouth bass fishing and have any suggestions on how best to carry your tackle. i know it'll be heavy, i'm sure. and i dont have the means to get a tenkara rod or flies. just wondering if someone is working with rapala lures and the like.

Ben H.
    BPL Member

@bzhayes

Locale: No. Alabama

Just get a small little divided container. The key is not to take everything. Pick out the most important stuff and leave the rest behind. At the end of your trip evaluate what you didn't use and what you really would have used and swap items out. I think I have a small divided box from deal extreme. Something like this:

http://dx.com/p/5-section-diy-parts-storage-box-5903

Five Star
    BPL Member

@mammoman

Locale: NE AL

Cabela's has a nice lumbar pack that holds a pair of 3600's, and has multiple pockets. I use this for river trips that last 3-4 days. It's more than capable of holding supplies for a short trip if you pare things down and are organized.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools