Topic

Chaff is an option- really

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Chaff is an option- really

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Since BPL changed and did not tell anyone. Did you all know that Chaff is now an option in your viewing pleasure? You have to set your preference under the forum index tab. Easy.

I would have preferred gearswap to have the same filter.

BPL seems soulless as of late without it being utilized. Have also seen plenty of Chaff posts in every other forum too. JMT pencil anyone?

Have some fun and help revive Chaff and add some personality to this site once again.

My 2 cents.

Edited for proper instructions. Thanks Jerry.

David Ure

@familyguy

I'm trying but I thought everyone had left the building.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

The sign on the building was removed and nobody knows what is in there.

Fitz Travels

@fitztravels

I generally log on and click recent posts. Yes, gearswap does take up a lot viewing real estate.

Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

"You have to set your settings under your account header. Easy."

Huh?

I fiddled around a bit and didn't see how to do that.

"Change My Profile"?

Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

Just wanted to say thanks to BPL for taking chaff out of the recent threads section.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

That's why I was saying thanks. Next I am going to start a thread about how I would like to win the lottery:).

Peter S
    BPL Member

@prse

Locale: Denmark

Or even better… A personalised filtering option. There's a lot of threads I don't read. Fishing, Philmont, swap, deals, scouts, bike packing, hammock.

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

"BPL seems soulless as of late without it being utilized. Have also seen plenty of Chaff posts in every other forum too. JMT pencil anyone?"

One would think that the ownership would seek feedback from their customers regarding changes, or at least make an announcement when changes take place. This is what is really irritating — changes without comment or notice. Maybe Ryan should read, Customers for Life, by Carl Sewel.

BTW,

I think I have resolved the pencil and paper conundrum. Have to go camping with my wife this weekend, so it will be the following weekend before I can test it out unless she wants to go on a long hike this weekend. Seriously!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools