Topic

MONTANE FEATHERLITES, AEROS, LITESPEEDS, SUPERFLYS AND MORE ON SALE!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MONTANE FEATHERLITES, AEROS, LITESPEEDS, SUPERFLYS AND MORE ON SALE!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Dave Griffiths

@bigwavedaveshome

SALE PRICING!!!!

MONTANE JACKETS:

Featherlite windshirt-jacket/smocks – $29
    Aero windshirt-jacket/smocks – $29
    Litespeed windshirt jacket – $35
    Hydralite Jacket – $39
    Superfly E-vent jacket – $149

Also OD (Outdoor Designs)

E-vent fabric Perma and X-creme Gaitors -$35

For sizing/availability contact us at [email protected]

Nicholas Jensen

@attack5

Locale: Murderapolis

Dave Griffiths

@bigwavedaveshome

Call it spam if you'd like or call it better than half off retail price on a variety of windshirts and e-vent jackets from Montane. We don't take Credit Cards directly and we have a long history of reputable selling on e-bay (feel free to check out our auctions here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZdrggriffiths

You can also go to e-bay and do a search by seller (drggriffitshs).

Just figured we'd let the people that appreciate these products the most know of our closeouts.

Dave Griffiths

@bigwavedaveshome

oops – that's go to e-bay and do a search by seller drggriffiths

Steve .

@pappekak

Locale: Tralfamadore

I purchased a LightSpeed from Dave via USPS Money Order and am very happy with his service, the product, and especially the price.

Maybe the GearSwap section would have been a better place for Dave to advertise his goods.

Dave Griffiths

@bigwavedaveshome

Thanks Steve!!

Been Getting a lot of e-mails regarding size/colors left. These are closeouts and are limited #s but here's what we have left currently –

Litespeed –

XXL Blue
    XL Blue
    XL Red
    XXL REd

Featherlite

XXL Silver
    XXL Red
    xxl Blue
    XL Silver
    XL Blue
    M Blue
    M Graphite
    L Graphite
    XXL Graphite
    L Mango
    L Silver
    L Blue
    M Silver

Aero Smock –
    XXL Silver
    XL Silver
    Indigo XL
    Indigo XXL

Hydra lite
    Electric Blue
    Electric Blue

Event Superfly

Lg Red Clay
    Lg Blue
    XL Blue
    XL Red Clay

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

This is a fine spot to advertise this, as this is the only forum where commercial posts are allowed. However, perhaps Dave could consider simply placing a "link" to his ebay store in his post rather than a catalog of information, or to use the forums to exchange customer info, which probably stretches the practical limit of intended use here.

Also, as a matter of course, I'd encourage those that have done business with Dave's ebay store post a Customer Service Review in our reviews forum, to alleviate some of the fear of having somebody brand new to the BPL forums post a "Gear Deal" that might be perceived by some to be trolling, spam, or exploitation of our user community.

So, Dave, your more than welcome to post a deal in this forum, just be aware of some of these issues.

kevin davidson

@kdesign

Locale: Mythical State of Jefferson

I think it might be a good thing if people who ran these commercial tidbits on the Forum would make a donation to BPL (or a worthy non-profit). Maybe not go so far as the banner ads on Backpacking.net.

Just my 2 kopecks and this probably should have been on the Forum Admin. and Support board (spank, spank).

Also a good thing if the poster would clearly identify themselves from the start as just what kind of commercial enterprise they are. I thought the initial post was a little coy, although he eventually indicated this info.

Aaron Granda
    BPL Member

@throckmorton

I bought a Litespeed from this guy. It was as advertised,new with tags and $35. It also shipped very fast. I was very happy with the deal especially considering that you can't hardly find Litespeeds anymore.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

I'll second and third Dave's legitimacy as I've purchased from him in the past although I'd suggest he add a link to his eBay listing as well.

Nicholas Jensen

@attack5

Locale: Murderapolis

I stand corrected and apologize to you Dave.

I have seen numerous people get screwed on several other forums buy low price announcements, a guy who is a first time poster and his only contact is a yahoo, hotmail etc email address.

So once again I apologize and you will most likely be getting some business as I am in need of an Aero.

Nick

Mark W Heninger

@heninger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I also bought two jackets from this vendor. No problems. Great prices, great jackets.

Kevin Lutz

@eazye

I bought a jacket from Dave. It came new with tags and shipped very quickly. He was also prompt in replying to my questions.

Eric Douglas

@1ekdouglas

Locale: Brooklyn

I bought three jackets from Dave. All were new with tags. Good communication, no problems (except that there were no XXL available at the time).

Eric Douglas

Dave Griffiths

@bigwavedaveshome

Thanks for the feedback and for the kind words from past customers. I'm a sole proprietor who deals in lost freight/overstock. I'm not a large business or corporation by any means. I'll happily post a link to my e-bay auctions but I didn't as there are so many other types of items (mostly music/audio/commercial gear) that I figure folks would get confused. Not to mention some of the same items I have to charge more for on there due to listing, final auction fees, and the fact that I deal in very small margins to begin with. Hopefully this posting is doing the members a greater service than it is an inconvenience.

BTW – All hydralites left are M and L and we are now out of the M in the graphite featherlite.

Link to e-bay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZdrggriffiths

You'll want to keep checking back as what we have regularly changes.

Greg Vaillancourt

@gsv45

Locale: Utah

I bought my Litespeed from him and it was a killer deal.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools