Topic

Mountain Hardwear Chocklite at REI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Mountain Hardwear Chocklite at REI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dustin Short
    BPL Member

@upalachango

Currently at REI outlet for $40 in every size of black or red. This is basically the MHW version of the well praised Rab Boreas. I've recently been converted to MHW so going to pick one up myself.

I'd recommend sizing up, I had grabbed one from campsaver but there's not a huge amount of stretch so it was a bit tough to get one and was already cut on the trim side. My initial impression was that it felt much more breathable and durable than my windshirt, it's basically an unlined softshell type material. So if sizing works out I'm hoping it'll be useful for climbing or bushwhacking trips in warmer months and as a winter shell in very cold weather.

Tommy Thompson
    BPL Member

@wasser

Locale: Northern CA

I used this as a filler for the REI 25% off to get my order over $50 for the free shipping. I don't know if I'll like it and keep it, but I'll be checking it out. So, thanks for the heads up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools