Topic

Items on Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Items on Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have decided to sell off all my currently repackaging inventory. What is left is on sale. The 4oz Alcohol Fuel bottles are now $.75 each, the mini vials are now $2.95 each, the mini funnels are now $1.00 each and the packliner drybags are now $3.95 each.

I am also selling some buckles that I special ordered a while back that I am not using. ITW Nexus Micro Aeroheads in 10packs @ $1.00 each, ITW Nexus 1/2" Packlocks in 4 packs @ $1.00 each, Duraflex 1 1/2" Stealth Side Release in 2 packs @ $1.00 each and a few other buckles.

I also have a few cases of Aquamira Water Treatment Drops that I am selling.. They are $9.95 each.

LawsonEquipment.com

Juliana Cho
    Spectator

@choyoyo

Hi Lawson,

Are you planning to restock the small dropper bottles at some point? Or are you getting out of selling repackaging equipment entirely?

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

Cheers Lawson,

I got the last set of vials :-)

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have decided to stop selling ALL Repackaging Essentials and focus on my best selling products as well as some products that have been on the backburner for too long. Basically I am starting to get serious about making more high quality one of a kind gear.

I am going to be offering the glowire in 3 colors coming up in a week or two. It will now come in Orange, Lime Green, and Black. And rather than just sell 50' hanks I am going to sell it in 50', 100' and 200' hanks.

I am going to do the same thing for the Ironwire. More colors and more lengths but it will be a month before it comes in stock.

I am going to be making more sizes and types of tents stakes, more options with the insulite pads, and I am working on finishing up my stainless steel backpacking grills.

I have more items I am working as well.

Thanks,
    Lawson

Charles P
    Spectator

@mediauras

Locale: Terra

Fantastic. I'm in need of some of those items. When do you think you'll have stakes back in stock?

Joe S
    BPL Member

@threeridges

Stoked that glow wire will be back in stock.

And E
    Spectator

@lunchandynner

Locale: Pacific Northwest

+1 for the Glow wire. I got the iron wire and it is nice. Using it for bear bag and emergency cordage. Will get the glow wire when it's back in stock. I'm sure I'll find some use for it.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I am going to reduce the price of the Aquamira to $9.95 I don't have alot left so they will sell fast.

Thanks,
    Lawson

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools