Topic

LiteTrail: New Shipment of Titanium Products + 50% Esbit Stoves

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals LiteTrail: New Shipment of Titanium Products + 50% Esbit Stoves

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

Hi guys,

In order to introduce and celebrate the arrival of our new ti goodies, I've put the LiteTrail version of the Ti-Wing Esbit stove on sale at 50% off, use coupon code STOVE50OFF.

UPDATE 3/17: The LiteTrail Titanium Solid Fuel Cook System is now available to order!

I'm really excited about the new items, mostly the "Bail Handle" 1600 mL cookpot we made as a tribute to Ray Jardine. It's a really cool item. The bail handle is removable and works with regular stoves, plus only 5.50 oz for 54 oz of capacity.

ltr0018

New 900 mL cookpot only 3.75 oz with handles!

ltr0017

New *2013 version* 550 mL cookpot only 2.55 oz with handles!

ltr0010

All three pots together:

ti-group

Plus we have new *2013 version* of the windscreen for both the 550 mL and the 900 mL that is spot welded as one unit.

It's been six months of so much busy work to get these items done for this year and I'm really excited to see the results. I hope that some of you enjoy the items as much as I do!

Best,

Jhaura

Monty Montana
    BPL Member

@tarasbulba

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Hi Jhaura! (I bought your used Patagonia Houdini from this site many years ago when I first started going UL). Which pot would you recommend for storing the Bushbuddy wood burner in? BPL, back in their heyday, had a specific pot for this stove, but I can't remember the size. I've been using an MSR Titan, but it's a bit on the short side. Thanks!

JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

Hi Monty! Nice to hear from you again.

Do you mean this stove? I'm not too familiar with all the BB models. But all you need to know is its external dimensions.
    http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/bushbuddy_ultra_wood_stove.html

and this pot from BPL:
    http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/firelite-sul-1100-titanium-cookpot.html

The BPL site says the BB Ultra is 4.25 tall x 3.75 wide when stowed.

None of our pots will fit that stove just right as it is very tall. However, our 900 mL cookpot is close at 3.60 tall and 4.25 wide. So your stove would fit width-wise and stick out over the top a bit.

Even our 1600 mL is too short at 4.18 in tall, but that's just on paper. You never know unless you physically try it when the tolerance is that close.

If you let me know the exact dimensions of your stove I could help you better.

~J

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

The IMUSA 12 cm pot fits,you can see it here .

Michael Duke

@mpd1690

Jhaura, those pots look awesome.

Monty, I have the same setup as you (titan with bushbuddy) what I do is store the bushbuddy inside the titan then turn the lid upside down. It fits better. If I need more security, I'll occasionally put a rubber band over the top.

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

Anna, that's a pretty funny man–sort of like Robin Williams. Thanks for the morning giggles.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Hi Gary, I am glad you liked him,It's fun to watch Shug do gear reviews.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools