Topic

R4 weight fleece jacket tall size advice

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) R4 weight fleece jacket tall size advice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason Teckam

@jasont

Locale: Upper Midwest

Hello everyone,

First off, thanks for the last bit o' sleeping bag advice. I ended up with a super sweet WM ultralight! Now if this rain/sleet/snow in Wisconsin would relent I might be able to use it!

On to the next question: with a 36" sleeve and slim build what is comparable Patagonia,s r4 weight fleece

I need a replacement fleece for my 10 year old eddie bauer (zipper is starting to go) and I'm not finding much in the tall / slim sizes.

Thanks!

Jason

Randy Martin
    BPL Member

@randalmartin

Locale: Colorado

I found out about this company from a post here on BPL. They use the exact same fabric that Patagonia uses in the R4 to produce a hoodie. Since they are local and make everything in Leadville I would contact them about making a custom size for you. Very reasonable prices.

http://melanzana.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/24_42/products_id/68

Jason Teckam

@jasont

Locale: Upper Midwest

Randy,

Thanks for the suggestion. Very reasonable price for the stock option. I'll have to give them a shout.

Jason

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools