Topic

Camp shoes

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Camp shoes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cayenne Redmonk
    BPL Member

@redmonk

Locale: Greater California Ecosystem

I think these will replace my camp shoes and sleeping socks. Dual use !

Has anyone used them on a PCT thru hike ? Do they hold up well ? Does sharp debris go through the bottoms ? How long do they take to dry ?

Camp shoes

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

I had them. I returned them. First of all, the actual product has much less hair than is pictured. Very deceiving. Secondly, I didn't like how they were not anatomically correct. I mean, c'mon, the least they could do is a little research into what a humanoid foot actually is shaped like. The last straw was when I decided to use them as hiking shoes. After several months of use in my area, I'd get a bunch of crazed people with cameras, night vision goggles, and other weird devices sneaking up to my tent and scaring the bejesus out of me. Apparently they'd been "tracking an unknown creature" in the area for months. How absurd.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools