Topic

15.99 down jackets

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 15.99 down jackets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Marc Loomis
    Spectator

@th12t33n

The sears down hood/jacket deal on the noridic trac down jackets is now even better, at the local flint mi sears they are marked down even lower to 15$ now! get em while they are hot

if you want ill pick one up for you and mail it to you for cost =) Im grabbing two tomorrow for friends that are starting backpacking. Will be a lovely spring and fall hoody.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice deal. A little while back, i got a Calvin Klein down jacket with a hood for 10 dollars on clearance at Marshalls or Ross.

Granted, not "UL", and uses duck down instead of goose down, but still fairly light and warm for it's weight.

Tim Lind
    Spectator

@woody92177

PM'd you

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

i have one in large. totally worth it at 12.3 oz

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

Anyone have time to post a quick picture? I'd like to go and pick one up for my wife but it would be nice to see what I'm looking for.

Marc Loomis
    Spectator

@th12t33n

ill give it a try here in a second. have to move pics form phone to puter

Marc Loomis
    Spectator

@th12t33n

here is one of a jacket hanging and another one in pocket stuffed

downbjacet

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

perfect, thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a listed FP for the down they use?

Scott Lostetter
    Spectator

@slost

It's listed on the tag as 550 fill.

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

Nothing at the local Sears. Anyone have a style number? Trying to find it nearby but I don't think they know what I'm talking about when I'm talking to the associates at the various stores.

Marc Loomis
    Spectator

@th12t33n

Now i own a ghost whisperer and this thing def isnt a ghost whisperer but for 15$ it packs up reasonably small(very reasonably if your a backpacker) and provides a decent amount of warmth plus the hood is a plus.

Marc Loomis
    Spectator

@th12t33n

Well today i picked up 3 for members. 2 xl black and 1 L black/

as far as i can remmber they still had some smalls mediums larges and Xl one XXL in black

colors left where black green red blue

Ill be mailing these out probably first thing monday morning. If anyone else wants one shoot me a pm and if i have time this weekend ill swing by sears and see if they still have some for ya.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools