Topic

Monkey Pillows @ 37% off for large or small versions

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Monkey Pillows @ 37% off for large or small versions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wallace Hunter
    Spectator

@jeepingetowah

Locale: South Central

Take advantage of this coupon to get a real deal on the regular fleece, ultra cuddle, or even the Momentum fabric versions of the Monkey Pillows that we offer on HikeBikeDale Etsy store.

Use the coupon code: 37PERCENTDISC

Click here to get to the store!

Wallace
    SupaChef

Wallace Hunter
    Spectator

@jeepingetowah

If you were planning on purchasing any pillows, this coupon is a great way to save money! This coupon expires on 04/25.

Tyler Miller
    BPL Member

@fightingthetide

Locale: Southeast

Will the large size fit the large Exped pillows?

Wallace Hunter
    Spectator

@jeepingetowah

Sorry for the delayed response. I have had several people use the Exped Large regular and the UL version also.

Here is a link from the blog showing the size in some detailed photos I took myself. There are several patterns and also still some Momentum 50 versions still in the store.

Large Exped Photo Link

Wallace
    SupaChef

Alice Hengst
    BPL Member

@moondust

Locale: Southern Sierras

I was trying to buy two small pillow covers. It wants to charge me $3 shipping for one pillow and $8 shipping for two pillows. Can this be fixed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools