Topic

Anyone interested in a BP trip to Utah in late May?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Anyone interested in a BP trip to Utah in late May?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HElinTexas C
    BPL Member

@helintexas

I am looking forward to a 6-10 day bping trip to Utah in late May. The Capitol Reef area or Grand Escalante are beckoning me. Would love to find a hiking partner.

michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

Mays coming up, and Ill BR done with school by then. Count me in! How familiar are you with the area, how many nights?

HElinTexas C
    BPL Member

@helintexas

I did 6 days in Capitol Reef in Oct 2011. So I am familiar with Capitol Reef. I looked at GE and thought it looked interesting. I would love to,explore more of Capitol Reef. I found it to be beautiful and enjoyable to hike/backpack. I would like to do 5-7 nights.

Have you been to this area of Utah? I see you are from SLC.

Leslie Erickson

@lesliegericksongmail-com

I'm leaving from Iowa May 19th or 20th, and I'm planning on hiking in southern Utah – Arches, Canyonlands, Escalante, Bryce, Zion. I'd love to meet up with you at some point if it works.

I'm traveling solo and plan to spend a few weeks in the area before heading to Washington State and then the JMT in July, so I'm pretty flexible.

Let me know if you're interested in meeting up!

Leslie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools