Topic

Ibex indie hoody sizing

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Ibex indie hoody sizing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Johan Westring
    BPL Member

@johan

Hi!
    I'm in USA this week and will order an indie hoody from rei but they only carry it on their online store. I'm an athletic built 180 lbs 6'2" man
    My icebreaker t-shirts are all medium. What size do you guys recommend? Is it similar in size to the smartwool brand?

Josiah
    Spectator

@eternalnoob

I am 5'10" 160 I have a medium and find the fit perfect for me. Trim but not skin tight. You may want to go with a large.

Andy Anderson
    BPL Member

@ianders

Locale: Southeast

I'm the same size as Josiah and agree with him. Get a large.

James Walton
    BPL Member

@backcountryasm

Locale: south

Im 5'10", 195 lbs. 35" waist with 42" chest. The fit is mildly trim so an XL for me is very comfortable, not loose, not tight. I would definitely size up if you have an athletic build. Awesome layer

Johan Westring
    BPL Member

@johan

Thanks guys!
    I got a large. 115+18 dollars is a bit pricy for a you never tried on so I hope you it fits. Its hard to find a good size on a sweater with 6'5" reach 31 inch waist and 43 inch chest.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools