Topic

I just got my full sized BA q-core long wide

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) I just got my full sized BA q-core long wide

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Loki Cuthbert
    BPL Member

@lokbot

Locale: Portland, OR

this thing is massive. the pad itself weighs 25 3/4 oz. it's 26 5/8 oz packed. Can't wait to sleep on this bad boy. I'll be taking it out this weekend. No manufacture errors here w00t.

-Loki

Piney
    BPL Member

@drewjh-2

I am curious what the actual top width is when it is inflated. And how does it feel, does it have an unstable floaty feeling?

Loki Cuthbert
    BPL Member

@lokbot

Locale: Portland, OR

qcoresl flatinflatedlight pressure leftlight pressure right

hope these pictures can do justice. it doesn't look as wide as it truly is when it is inflated. I tried to take pictures with light pressure to show how it actually spreads when you lay on it. it's quite stable and comfortable. I'll be able to say more about it when I get back from my overnighter with in on Monday.

*edit* sorry the pictures where down scaled and didn't turn out great he top picture shows show's that it's 27 1/2" edge to edge. the seams are 3/8 of an inch so the inflatable part of the pad is 26 3/4". when it's inflated with light pressure it's about 24 1/2" across. It's definitely spacious.

-Loki

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools