Topic

Noc wilderness survival skills semi private lessons

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Noc wilderness survival skills semi private lessons

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cosmo teddy
    BPL Member

@cosmoteddy

I am looking to do a semi private survival skills workshop at the noc main campus on April 6th and 7th. I know a lot of people on here are already experienced and not likely interested but I'm looking for at least person to make it happen, but the more the merrier. The cost is 110 per person per day. It would be around 8-5 both days. We could figure out which of the skills we would like to learn.

I am also interested in hearing from anyone that has done one of their classes previously.

The site link refers towards the bottom as the survival skills weekend workshop, which has the class options mentioned.

http://www.noc.com/noccom/outdoor-school/wilderness-survival-school/690-noc-wilderness-survival-school-workshops/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools