Topic

WTB: Looking for 3 yds Momentum 90 T or similar

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear WTB: Looking for 3 yds Momentum 90 T or similar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seth Brewer
    BPL Member

@whistler

Locale: www.peaksandvalleys.weebly.com

Looking to finish up a summer 2.5 Apex quilt and need 3 yds of Momentum 90 T or something nice and soft / light for the inside. Also if anyone has some of those plastic snaps or some omnitape, that would be great. Looking for something cheaper than just getting it through Thru-Hiker. It would be shipped to 06019.

Email: [email protected]

Kevin Schneringer
    BPL Member

@slammer

Locale: Oklahoma Flat Lands

Check Zpacks they have some nice fabric that would be great for bag interior. I just got my new bag from them last month and the inside fabric is nice and soft.
    It's Pertex .85 oz $11.95 Lin. Yard

Ryan Smith
    BPL Member

@violentgreen

Locale: East TN

Seth,

I have a million plastic snaps, but only in red, green, gold, and blue(I think). I will mail you some if you need any of those colors. I'm assuming you have the snap tool also.

Ryan

Sam Farrington
    BPL Member

@scfhome

Locale: Chocorua NH, USA

What colors are acceptable? Can it be RS instead of T?
    Please advise.

Seth Brewer
    BPL Member

@whistler

Locale: www.peaksandvalleys.weebly.com

Don't know what RS is … but just looking for a lightweight comfortable lining for a Apex synthetic quilt. I've got it right now at 14 oz. with an outer shell of M50, 2.5 Apex, and a layer of Thai Silk (needs to be covered with some inner lining to protect it)…color really doesn't matter too much, but as long as it feels nice next to the skin and is light and breathable — its what I'm looking for. Again I could just buy some, but wondered if any folks had 2.5-3 yds laying around unused that they wanted to off-load for a better deal At least 58" wide is what I need.

Again feel free to email: sethbrew(AT)gmail(DOT).com

Thanks for the postings thus far !!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools