Topic

Need a good meal for 25 people

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Need a good meal for 25 people

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Max Dilthey
    Spectator

@mdilthey

Locale: MaxTheCyclist.com

Moving this to the Food section :)

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Max, move this to the food and nutrition section, you'll have better luck there. Last I checked, you can't wear food…unless you're lady gaga ;)

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

That a good one Konrad….Lady GaGa:)

MFR
    Spectator

@bigriverangler

Locale: West

I don't know Conrad. I always have my hiking partners wear their food in bear country. That way when I accidentally hit them with bear spray, it's just extra seasoning.

Greg F
    BPL Member

@gregf

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I think it is easier to divide into teams of two or four to cook than cook one big meal.

You need a big pot, a big stove or a big fire, lots of serving untensils etc. you need about a 5 gallon pot to cook stews, chillis and soups for 25. Maybe you good bring a grill and due some kind of bbq using real food but that is heavy. You could also just have a 5 liter pot and a powerful stove and distribute boiling water for peoples freeze dried meals

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

He restarted his question here in the food,hydration and nutrition forum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools