Topic

Shout Out Fo enLIGHTened Equipments New UQ’s!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Hammock Camping Shout Out Fo enLIGHTened Equipments New UQ’s!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tim's awesome new hammock under quilts.

http://www.enlightenedequipment.com/product-category/under-quilts/

He even put my trail name (Bigfoot) on it for me….that's service! I have a synthetic 25 degree and, as usual, the quality and value is amazing. I don't know how Tim can feed his family selling at those prices. It seems that everything Tim touches turns to gold. Been using his quilts since 2007 (own or have owned at least 10 items from EE, ranging from top quilts/under quilts, dog quilts, t-shirts and hiking sporans) and they are still going strong. Good quality gear at great prices! I also can't believe how soft and cuddly that Nobul fabric is…ahhhhhhhhhhhh….like sleeping under a cloud :)

tim

tim

tim

tim

tim

tim

tim

tim

tim

tim

tim

PS–Those t-shirts are the best logo shirts I have ever worn from ANY cottage shop, especially the performance one! Also, he can add a zipper to his kid's Prodigy synthetic quilt so it becomes a zip-in-half dog quilt (for easy packing in dog saddle bags–patent pending).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools