Topic

Change nickname request nearly a month old

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Change nickname request nearly a month old

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

rty

For the full effect: http://nooooooooooooooo.com

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

"For the full effect: http://nooooooooooooooo.com"

Wow — a whole webpage just for that??

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

"Pin holes in your neoair Thousands of pinholes"

Less is more. I say two pinholes — just enough for Travis to wake up on frozen ground at 3am. Mwahahaha…..

Christopher *
    Spectator

@cfrey-0

Locale: US East Coast

"Whaddya gonna do? Tie me up with dental floss, beat me with titanium sporks, and steal my Tevas?"

Whoa! Them is some bold words, particularly coming from someone who openly admits to wearing Tevas.

I may not carry a fancy spork and my bivy may not use stakes forged from advanced space-aged materials but I do carry a small plastic dropper bottle at least half-way full of Dr. Bronner's … Eucalyptus … and let you be warned that "T-funk" ain't afraid to use it.

(BTW, just as a reminder, I am now referred to as "T-Funk". Just so no one gets confused about who it is we are going after. T-funk = me. Hiker formerly known as T-funk = dead meat.)

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

>(BTW, just as a reminder, I am now referred to as "T-Funk". Just so no one gets confused about who it is we are going after. T-funk = me. Hiker formerly known as T-funk = dead meat.)

Hey, if Prince can do it, so can I. I'm "The Hiker Formerly Known as T-Funk."

MUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHA………haha…ha…………….O_o…….damn……. my pad is flat.

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools