Topic

Product similar to Montbells double closing stuff sack…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Product similar to Montbells double closing stuff sack…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven Hall
    BPL Member

@lundquistas

I used to have a Montbell sleeping bag and have since moved to a EE quilt which I love but I miss the Montbell stuff sack that had the double sinching closures. Not sure if i'm describing that the best…

Anyone who knows what I'm talking about know of a similar product out on the market? Or does anyone have a stray one laying around they would be willing to sell?

thanks!

Raymond Estrella

@rayestrella

Locale: Northern Minnesota

I remember those. I never understood them myself. If I want it to be packed tighter I used a smaller stuff sack. (In fact I never did use theirs.) I didn't see the point in the extra weight and complexity.

Maybe you could have a tailor add one to an over-sized sack you already own. It would be easy to do.

The new Thermarest sleeping bags are coming with that double cord system, but on the storage sacks, not the stuff sacks. Again, I don't get it. I don't want it compressed more for storage.

Altair storage

M B
    BPL Member

@livingontheroad

are you referring to cinch closures on both ends?

If so Lukes ultralight makes one

Austin Lundquist

@alundquist

Yah like the storage sack you posted. Not sure why you would want it on the storage sack either.

I just liked it because is really let me pack it down tight

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools