Topic

Help us test new gear

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Help us test new gear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Brandenberg
    BPL Member

@daveinflag

Locale: High Desert

We have a new facebook page where we will be announcing field test opportunities. We have been doing it thru the Outsak page, but it started to confuse people when you start talking about cozy's and coolers and seats.

We are using facebook because almost the entire world has an account. We will still announce sales and gear giveaways over here, but we don't want to be a pest in another persons house…know what I mean?

If you are interested, search for Simple Outdoor Solutions on facebook and look for this logo.

SOS Logo

Current project.

Water bottle cozy's

Near future:
    3.3 Oz backpacking cooler that holds a 6 pack and can keep yer beverages cold for hours and hours. I have to be honest, this has been a fun one to test. You don't test coolers with soda! HA!!

tyler marlow

@like-sisyphus

Locale: UTAH

I would be delighted to test a product that requires drinking cold beer in the backcountry! Could there be anything better?!

I'm currently living in the Southeast in Hotlanta, so no shortage of warm weather here ;)

David Brandenberg
    BPL Member

@daveinflag

Locale: High Desert

I never said beer…

Cooler

…or did I?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools