Topic

silicone tube is better for JETBOIL

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear silicone tube is better for JETBOIL

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Locale: Tokyo,JAPAN

Ssimg_0754このポットは、JETBOILで

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The silicone tube is better than JETBOIL neoprene rubber. To 200 degrees C, it has heat resistance and it can respond. I am twisting and using the silicone tube (3mm outer diameter). In case of emergency, it also has a function of a straw. It can use also instead of a stretch code.
    JETBOIL
    ネオプレンゴムよりもシリコンチューブのほうが良い。
    耐熱性は200℃まで持ち応えられる。
    私はシリコンチューブ(3mm外径)を巻き付けて使っている。
    緊急の場合には、ストローの機能もある。ストレッチコードの替わりにも使えます。

Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Turusi5 JETBOILを吊り下げて使うときは

purimusのストーブ(P-123S)が便利です

ポットの切り欠きの形に注目してください

少し持ち上げて回転させると、両者を切り離せます。

、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、

when it uses hanging JETBOIL, please observe the form of a pot with a useful stove (P-123S) of purimus cut and lacked — a few is raised, and both are separable if it is made to rotate

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Two good ideas for the jetboil, thank you. I see you drilled holes to make the top cup lighter..
    The Jetboil stove is the heavy component.. the cup is acceptably light for a one liter cup. I use my jetboil with my Snowpeak Gigapower stove sometimes. 'Low' setting is most efficient.
    I look forward to your clever posts.

Tony Beasley
    BPL Member

@tbeasley

Locale: Pigeon House Mt from the Castle

Very nice work Yukiosan,

Thankyou for again sharing you work. I am also planing a redesign of the JetBoil to reduce its weight and I like your pot mounting ideas. I am about to test the effectiveness of the neoprene insulation cover to see if it is worth leaving on.

Tony

Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Cc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae3NFd53-l8

400 cc of tap water is boiled about in about 2 minutes by butane gas. It is 89g in the sum total of the stand for JETBOIL, a tube, and an angel stove. The use by handstand can be used even in five . Centigrade which is "液出(ing)." If it carries out like this, fuel will be led even to the generator of a burner with a liquid. Also under cold temperature, it becomes OK. However, it will be impossible if it becomes temperature below the freezing point also by this technique. In that case, an unavoidable and premium gas can may be used.

水道水400ccをブタンガスで約2分間ほどで

沸騰します。

JETBOIL用のスタンド、チューブ

そしてエンジェルストーブの合計で、89gです。

倒立での使用は、「液出し」です。

摂氏5度ぐらいまでは、使えています。

こうすると、液体のままバーナーのジェネレーターまで

導かれます。寒い気温の下でも、大丈夫になります。

しかし

この手法でも、氷点下の気温になると無理でしょう。

その場合には

仕方なくプレミアムなガス缶を使うかもしれません。

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools