Topic

buystand.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals buystand.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

I just stumbled across this site, which is kind of like "Steep & Cheap meets Priceline."

Check it out.

If you want to create an account you need an "invite;" this link should give you the code automatically. If not, use the token code "ricks code"
    https://buystand.com/Account/DarkRegister?token=rickscode

I don't have any intest in the company, or get any benefit for referrals.

Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

Skurka blogged about this website a while ago, while it was still in private beta. I signed up, and finally received the invitation this last week. Great concept, but the selection of goods was rather limited. I'll keep checking them out, and one day maybe they'll have something of interest.

Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

I saw the site for the first time this morning, and just between then and now it has grown considerably. When I sent them an email this morning asking for the invite code, I heard back right away fm the Director of Partnerships, a guy named Phil Desimone; he tells me they have some "exciting brand partnerships" coming soon. I haven't bid on anything yet, but will keep an eye on it… The concept is pretty cool, if they can keep expanding their inventory…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools