Topic

Brooks Range Propel 4-season tent

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Brooks Range Propel 4-season tent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Raymond Estrella

@rayestrella

Locale: Northern Minnesota

While I am not UL I do appreciate light weight and low volume, and this one works pretty well. Better for shorter folks though.

http://tinyurl.com/b9qqe5w

wander lust
    Spectator

@sol

any issues with condensation?

Raymond Estrella

@rayestrella

Locale: Northern Minnesota

What I would expect for any single wall tent. At the temps I was at it is impossible to get away from. The vents work well, especially if I had the door dropped. But no matter what there was frost build up near my head.

I wish I would have taken a picture (and thought I did but it may have been on a desktop I lost in Dec) of the inside the night that my son spent with me. As we had to keep it buttoned up because of the blowing snow it was awesome inside. Frost growing from the walls. My son was like, "Dad, I'm getting all wet from this snow". I told him to move faster. ;-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools