Topic

Smartwool Microweight T-Shirt

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Smartwool Microweight T-Shirt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Curt Peterson
    BPL Member

@curtpeterson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Are folks using this T-shirt with good results?

Any comments on the fit for size? For example, does it fit loose/snug/athletic compared to "normal" stuff in the same size?

Thanks!

-Curt

Eric Noble
    BPL Member

@ericnoble

Locale: Colorado Rockies

I just picked up a Qu T from Ibex and though I haven't had a chance to really use it, I can already tell that I'm going to love it. I've been using their 17.5 polos for years. Sorry my post isn't about the Smartwool Microweight T-Shirt but I think Ibex has a better product in this case.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I ordered my regular size in the Microweight Zip-T and it fits perfectly, which for me is a slightly loose fit and plan on wearing it on a short backpack this weekend in the southern Sierra. However the weather forecast is for colder temps and I may wear a slightly heavier weight when I arrive at the trailhead. I purchased this shirt for it’s extremely light weight.

Aaron Bradshaw

@bradshaw

Locale: Alberta

Curt – it's pretty snug from what I can remember. I have one that I've never worn because that snug feeling was not to my liking. I have some heavier shirts from smartwool that I prefer.

Aaron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools