Topic

It’s over Johnny….

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web It’s over Johnny….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Locale: Loco Libre Gear

Just a quick post to let everyone know I've decided to close End2End Trail Supply.I wanted to post it here first because this is where it all began. I want to thank Ryan for his support and believing in me when the Gram Weenie first came out. I also want to thank everyone who supported E2E over the past 5 1/2 years. It's been fun, but it's time to move on. After the last of my inventory is gone I will be giving away some items as my final thank you. I'll post here when it's time for the give aways. George

Ike Jutkowitz
    BPL Member

@ike

Locale: Central Michigan

Sorry to hear that George. Your gram weenie pro has been my go-to stove for years. Best of luck with your future plans.

todd
    BPL Member

@funnymo

Locale: SE USA

Best of luck, George!

Your contributions to LW backpacking are much appreciated.

Todd

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Just an FYI, I've settled on a hard closing date of March 14. After that I will be donating all unsold inventory to a deserving outdoor program or group. Also, I have decided on the giveaway contests, so stay posted as I will announce that here at BPL after March 14.

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Sorry to her this, George. Was a pleasure doing business with you, and like Ike, my Gram Weenie is still loved and used on every 3 season trip.

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

test

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools