Topic

JSB0207 STOVE

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear JSB0207 STOVE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Locale: Tokyo,JAPAN

S20130207_204839_2

Jsb0207s3

Jsb0207s4

Jsb0207s5_2

it is New type MYOG stove,made of no wick,no bond,no preheat,high efficiency,and Ultralight.

14ml/200 boil/within 190 seconds from ignition,with FL550 pot

18ml/300ml boil/within 280 seconds from ignition,with FL550 pot.

indoors,calm winds,air temperature 15 C,water 10 C to 95 C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJYOcQrrC5E

This is developed in co-operation with tetkoba:Mr Kobayashi.
    I respect "tetkoba" and his stoves.

Hoopis always dry.So steam spout equines and burns calories.
    Sterts Jet burning 7 seconds after ignition.
    Cyclone burning about 40 seconds after ignition.

Tim Anderson

@timbikeswitzerland-com

I've been watching the videos and love the designs. They seem too intricate to make with my skills and tools. Is there any intention of selling these stoves?

Kevin Beeden
    BPL Member

@captain_paranoia

Locale: UK

Since this stove seems to use a vapour chamber, and has an inward-pointing jet ring, I think you could make something very similar using one of my conic-walled burners.

In the past, I've experimented with angling the jet holes; I did this by drilling the hole as usual, and then inserting the drill shaft into the hole, and levering the drill over, thus pushing one side of the hole down, and the other side up. This needs to be done with great care with small diameter drills, as they're not designed to be used like this, and the cobalt drills I use for very small holes (<0.6mm) are like candy canes, and snap very easily…

The conic-walled burner is made pretty much like any inner-walled drinks can burner, only the inner wall is cut out by scoring with dividers, rather than a ruler.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools