Topic

Posting a reply

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amy Stone

@sandpiper

In the G Spot, I have a thread asking about a backpack for a 6’5″ man…. I have tried repeatedly to post a reply… just figured out this morning I have to use the “post reply” link at the bottom of the message list, not the one to the right of the individual response. Is this a bug?

Thanks,
    Sandpiper

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

I seem to have the same problem over the last few days. Clicking the “Post” button at the very bottom works, but clicking the “Post” button in any of the messages doesn’t.

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

I had also noticed this some days ago.

It seemed to perhaps coincide with the “upgrades” to the Forum posting system.

Can anyone else pinpoint it to this point in time?

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

FIXED!

Amy Stone

@sandpiper

Thanks, Ryan!! :-)

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

ibid

Anonymous

Aerotransportes Araucania – Aerolineas ATA – Empresa dedicada a brindar servicios aĂ©reos Taxi Aereo, Vuelos regulares a Isla Robinson Crusoe (Arch. Juan Fernandez), Ambulancia Aerea, FotografĂ­a Aerea, FotogrametrĂ­a, Filmaciones infrarrojas, Patrullaje Forestal y Costero, Publicidad Aerea, Carga Aerea, Vuelos de Turismo, Escuela de Vuelo y Mantenimiento – http://www.aerolineasata.cl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools