Topic

Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Ure

@familyguy

Can we expect any coverage of the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 or is all BPL staff out making videos?

Scott Lostetter
    Spectator

@slost

I saw Will Rietveld there yesterday speaking to vendors and taking notes. I had the chance to speak with him for a few minutes and I've got to say he's a super nice guy. I'm assuming he was there for BPL.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

If anyone is there for BPL it would be Damien, but I don't think he went. Will lives close, so I expect he's there on his own or as part of Gossamer Gear. I could always be wrong of course.

Trill Daddy
    BPL Member

@persianpunisher

I got a sneak peek at Arcteryx's new Theta SVX shell (their burliest shell yet) and their new down line.

I shattered my wrist falling on the ice the first day of OR, so I was unable to get more videos (freezing rain in an urban environment is nearly as hazardous as it is in the field).

I also did some interviews with the folks at Osprey, BD and spent significant time chatting with the folks at Patagonia. I'll yall posted as soon as I can.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools