Topic

The Trail Show #8- The Long Trail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web The Trail Show #8- The Long Trail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Magnanti
    BPL Member

@paulmags

Locale: Colorado Plateau

The Trail Show #8 – The Long Trail

Happy New Year! Today we bring you Episode #8 – Our first show of 2013.

On this month's episode we discuss Mags' recent trip to Chaco Canyon, D-low's monastery beer problems continue, P.O.D. & Disco's recent trip to Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, Scott "Squatch" Herriott's "Tales from the Trail" live via satellite link from SoCal, the Etiquette of Hitchhiking and Mags' review of the movie "North Pole Conspiracy."

And as always … Beer O' Da Month, Ask-A-Hiker with D-low, Noodlehead's Top 10, Trail O' Da Month (Long Trail), Ask-A-SheHiker with P.O.D., Trail News with Mags & a new segment called Disco's Trail Tip of the Month.

Thanks again for tuning in and for making the podcast a great success in 2012!! Today's show is sponsored by all of you that have donated to The Trail Show thus far!

Less Gear, More Beer!

Listen to it on iTunes or on our website

http://www.thetrailshow.com
    Twitter – @trailshow
    http://www.facebook.com/thetrailshow

Wim Depondt
    BPL Member

@wim_depondt

Locale: The low countries

Beer and backpacking, this show is heaven on earth for this Belgian hiker.

Paul, I might ship some quality Belgian beer to you guys next september (well, that is to say, when the friendly easy going LAX officials let me in the country :-))

Wim

Paul Magnanti
    BPL Member

@paulmags

Locale: Colorado Plateau

Love it…

Give us a shout as you get closer. You never know. ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools