Topic

Sam, your Evernew store

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Sam, your Evernew store

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Sam, I can not reply to your post via PM. I get the following error:
    "Sorry no user was found."

So, I will post the answer here temporarily. I got the Evernew bottle at Victoria. It is a large sports store chain. Maybe they have a location near you in Kyoto, maybe not. A bilingual local who is involved in sports, or a taxi driver would definitely know.
    Here's their homepage
    http://www.victoria.co.jp/

However, I do not recommend Evernew plastic bottles, mine burst after about 10 uses. I recommend Platypus or Nalgene collapsables. But anyway, you came all this way, so buy one and take it home. Maybe mine was just a fluke.

While here, you might want to get some Japan-only Snowpeak stuff, like the 220ml titanium cup, etc.. Now THATS a small cookset when paired with a mini-bull.

Rob Blazoff

@genetic

Locale: Out back, brewing beer in BPA.

Thanks for the reply. Thanks for the tip on the bottle as well. I need a tether or Lojack for my platypus bottle. They last forever.
    Rob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools