Jan 11, 2013 at 6:31 pm #1297909
Time to clean out the closet… All prices are shipped CONUS, Paypal gift payment.
All items are SOLD – Thx
- Mountain Hardwear Butterman Colorblock Hoody — thumbloops, chest pocket — never worn — green — medium — $40 — SOLD
- Outdoor Research Contour Windshirt — worn on one trip — bomber construction/material — black — medium — $40 — SOLD
- Eddie Bauer Hangfire Hoody — worn on one trip — blue — medium — $40 — SOLD
- MSR Pocket Rocket — used once at home — NIB — Primus canister stand included — $20 — SOLD
- Black Diamond Orbit AAA lantern — used a few times — $15 — SOLD
- REI Schwag Pockets (2 pockets in pack) — cool, but never used — $5 — SOLD
- Granite Gear Air Compressor stuff sack, XS, 8L — used, but perfect condition — $15 — SOLD
- Sawyer Squeeze filter kit (with 3 pouches) — NIB, never used — $30 — SOLD
- Cocoon Ultralight Air-core pillow — used several times — $15– SOLD
- Western Mountaineering Cloudrest pillow — used once (by me), bought on GS — rust color — $20 — SOLD
Still going through stuff so there may be adds later. Let me know if you have any questions.
Added — Mountain Hardwear Meridian 2 tent w/footprint — bought off GS several years back — used a few times — $50 — SOLD. This thing is not UL, but super bomber and a palace for 1 person. The heavier weight materials tend to make it a great tent for sodden areas and things like canoe trips. No changes to how I received it from the previous seller.
ThanksJan 11, 2013 at 6:48 pm #1943012
PM Sent on Squeeze.Jan 11, 2013 at 7:53 pm #1943029
I'll take the…
Black Diamond Orbit AAA lantern — used a few times — $15
REI Schwag Pockets (2 pockets in pack) — cool, but never used — $5
Granite Gear Air Compressor stuff sack, XS, 8L — used, but perfect condition — $15
Please PM me your paypal info…
Thank You!Jan 11, 2013 at 10:35 pm #1943064
@torrey1954yahoo-comLocale: Black Hills
PM on pocket rocketJan 12, 2013 at 5:22 am #1943099
PMs responded to and original post updated with claimed items. ThxJan 12, 2013 at 5:56 am #1943103
Added with pics. I just have too many tents to ever use this one. Someone else need a bomber tent?Jan 12, 2013 at 7:55 am #1943119
I'll take the Cocoon pillow. PM sent.Jan 12, 2013 at 1:28 pm #1943202
PMs responded to, monies received, original post updated. Still a couple of items that need a new home.Jan 17, 2013 at 7:56 pm #1944874
I wanted to add a quick follow-up… Got the package. Everything was exactly as you said if not better!! (Though my toddler has already confiscated the lantern!) Shipping was on fire, too!
Thanks, Mark!Jan 19, 2013 at 9:37 pm #1945417
@torrey1954yahoo-comLocale: Black Hills
Just wanted to say I received everything just as he said it was and he shipped very quickly.
John TorreyJan 22, 2013 at 2:26 pm #1946192
if the contour windshirt is still available…I will take it
S.Jan 22, 2013 at 6:22 pm #1946297
Response sent. It is still available.Jan 22, 2013 at 7:55 pm #1946337
I'm new to this site and can't seem to find a way to PM you or retrive the message you sent me…can you contact me trough my email please.
S.Jan 23, 2013 at 3:55 am #1946380
The response I sent was via email from my Gmail account since you do not have a PM email setup yet in your profile. I believe that you can click the 'Change My Profile' link on the upper right-hand side of this webpage to add that to your profile. To PM me, you would just click my name in any of my posts and then 'Send Personal Message' or something like that when my profile comes up. Either way, you should have my PP address in your email if you would like to purchase the windshirt. Welcome to the site!
~MarkJan 24, 2013 at 1:49 pm #1946845
I'm still interested…I'm just trying to figure out how to read my PM's…Jan 27, 2013 at 6:49 pm #1947822
Windshirt sent to Stephan. Updated OP.Feb 2, 2013 at 3:13 am #1949952
@idahobackpackerLocale: Northwest U.S.
PM sent on thisFeb 2, 2013 at 5:24 am #1949967
All SOLD. Thanks everyone.Feb 2, 2013 at 6:39 am #1949977
got the OR windshirt to canada, thanks for a fast and smooth transaction. Great piece of clothes
thanks again Mark !
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.