Topic

Cold and Wet Solo Hike in Nor Cal

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Cold and Wet Solo Hike in Nor Cal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James DeGraaf
    BPL Member

@jdegraaf

Locale: Bay Area

My wife and I enjoy putting together videos of our trips, and she was gracious enough to help edit this one even though I went solo. It was a learning experience for sure and looking back I would call this Type 2 fun according the Andrew Skurka. It was not fun to do, but fun to talk about and re-live through this video.
    Enjoy,
    Henry Coe Solo Hike
    -James

edited for HD video

Andrew F

@andrew-f

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Hey James,

I missed this TR the first time around. Thanks for posting. There are so few TRs from Coe… I think it gets overlooked even though it has the best backpacking in the bay area. It's funny, I feel like I've done the exact same trip- more than once I've set out at Coe to do a long mileage overnighter and found myself back at the car 20 miles later. I wish the area was more conducive to campfires… Like you pointed out, you stop hiking at dark and wonder what to do with yourself for the next 12 hours…

Andrew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools