Topic

Adobe giving away CS2

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Photography Adobe giving away CS2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Oh Fool
    BPL Member

@dansol-2

Locale: So. Cal

Hey everyone,

Looks like Adobe is giving away free downloads for CS2. Great way to get photoshop!

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?pid=5405341&e=cs2%5Fdownloads

Serial numbers are available after the jump. Have not tried it myself but looks legit.

Dan

Angus A.
    BPL Member

@mangus7175

Locale: http://theshadedtrail.blogspot.com

Looks like it's no longer available…getting the 'Site Area Temporarily Unavailable' message now.

Oh Fool
    BPL Member

@dansol-2

too bad, but i think most people will have compatibility issues with this 2005 software anyway.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Still available, the site is just getting hammered from reports I've read. The Slick Deals site has direct links to the software which, some folks are saying, is working better for them.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5784982-Adobe-CS2-Premium-Plus-giveaway-for-PC-Mac-Creative-Suite-2-Photoshop-CS2-Photoshop-Elements-4-0-5-0-Acrobat-Pro-8-0-Acrobat-3D-1-0-Premier-Pro-2-Audition-3-more?p=56674132#edit56674132

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

> i think most people will have compatibility issues with this 2005 software anyway.

It works fine for me still. I compose the occasional magazine with it.

Cheers

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

"too bad, but i think most people will have compatibility issues with this 2005 software anyway."

Works great on my Windows 7 machine. Been using it on several machines for years.

Rick Dreher
    BPL Member

@halfturbo

Locale: Northernish California

Holy cow, that's the entire CS2 suite, not just Photoshop. InDesign and Illustrator, as well as Acrobat pro, a video editor and a web design program. Back in the day it was about $2k worth of software.

PS CS2 does most of the heavy lifting of the latest edition, just not as many automated features and it won't recognize your RAW files (unless you have a coal-fired digicam). I've used CS2 through 6, and have no qualms about recommending this to anybody who wants a serious bitmap editor.

Cheers,

Rick

Oh Fool
    BPL Member

@dansol-2

I figured since CS2 was originally configured for XP/2000 and PowerPc Macs 10.2/.3 that compatibility would be more of an issue…I guess not.

Sweet As! Enjoy!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools