Topic

Thru-hiker pattern sizes

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Thru-hiker pattern sizes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Loki Cuthbert
    BPL Member

@lokbot

Locale: Portland, OR

Do the thru-hiker patterns come like traditional patterns with all the different sizes and you cut them out for the specific size you want to make? Or does it only come with the size that you order? I was thinking I might be able to do a few projects with the same pattern in different sizes.

jason wright

@jwright1

This might be a little late, hopefully you have gotten the information you needed.

It depends on the kit.
    For example, the Liberty Ridge Pants are sized to your specs, one size. The jacket/shell includes S-XL. I think you can fiqure out which of the kits include the range of sizes by looking at the extended description of the items in question. Or email AYCE directly, he is super helpful and responds quickly – I've bothered him a bunch lately.

Jason

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools