Topic

So….how do you all feel about Oregon??

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion So….how do you all feel about Oregon??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

That's why we don't allow self serve

to irritate people that might move here so they don't

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Jerry,

You know California is sending many of its ultra-liberals to Oregon to infiltrate your state government, don't you? Soon Oregon will be a California clone. Enjoy.

:)

edited for spelling.

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

Jennifer,

I think what we've all learned here is that a) Portland is a lovely city to move to, b) be prepared to have someone pump your gas, c) fossil fuels are a finite resource, and, d) at Voodoo Doughnuts you can eat a peach fritter the size of a human head.

Hope this helped

Jeffs Eleven
    BPL Member

@woodenwizard

Locale: NePo

"Soon Oregon will be a California clone. Enjoy." (I put the 'l' in clone)

Montana here we come!

(sorry Montanites) :)

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

@Micheal L who said I like true competition.

So would I …. but it is SO rare. We do not have a functional market and have not for a long time. The only kind of competition you're likely to encounter is similar to that experienced if you are hiking up wind and quietly in a forested patch and come around the corner to find yourself 10 meters from a grizzly bear. The outcome is predetermined.

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools