Topic

Requesting AT Thruhikers for Documentary Project

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Requesting AT Thruhikers for Documentary Project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Mcintosh

@rutherfordmills

I'm a documentary photographer originally from Tennessee, who's looking to do a story on at thru-hikers. The idea stemmed from a desire to do the hike myself for quite some time, but I eventually moved to Alaska and took a job. I've hiked most of the trails in the Smoky Mountains myself actually. I'm looking for anyone who might be starting the hike anytime next year with the goal to finish, someone who's willing to try to keep in contact while they're gone, and doesn't mind being photographed. It's not a commissioned piece, so there's no money involved for you, or me! If you're interested, or know of anyone who might be, please let me know. Thanks and happy hiking!

Christopher McIntosh

http://christopher-mcintosh.tumblr.com/
    v

Chris Mcintosh

@rutherfordmills

Also, any money made later from the project will be donated to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools