Topic

MLD – Evernew Water Bladders Pre Order For Next Week + Free Xmas Guyline

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MLD – Evernew Water Bladders Pre Order For Next Week + Free Xmas Guyline

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

12/19 WE MAY NOW BE SOLD OUT DUE TO THE PRE-ORDER VOLUME- WILL UPDATE ON OUR FB PAGE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS

Evernew Water Bladders will be back in stock next week

OK TO ORDER NOW!!!

FREE 40' LiteLine Guyline with any water bladder order of 4 bottles or more placed in the next week-

We will have limited quantities of all sizes and especially few of the 600ml.

If you pre order four or more now we will ship them via Priority mail and they will have a good chance of getting there to you in the (US Only) by Christmas.

Note that the last time anyone had these in stock they sold out everywhere in a VERY short time. In fact, last time I did not even get to keep any for myself they sold out so fast!

http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=196

FREE 40' LiteLine Guyline with any water bladder order of 4 bottles or more placed in the next week.

Harald Hope
    Spectator

@hhope

Locale: East Bay

thanks for ordering these, perfect for sawyer squeeze filter, picked up a couple to replace my useless new platypii (hmm, plural?) which don't work at all with squeeze.

Plus they have the nice attached lid, evernew wins this round.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools