Topic

Seattle Flagship REI Garage Sale extra 50% off everything!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Seattle Flagship REI Garage Sale extra 50% off everything!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    And E
    Spectator

@lunchandynner

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Started Tuesday, I don't remember when it goes to. There were some awesome items I would've picked up if I wasn't so poor. Did snag a nearly new Jet Boil Flash 1L fort only $25, also saw LOTS of good backpacks in good condition, including the Boreas Lost Cost 60 Large torso (i'm a smedium, so :o( ) also, nearly new Marmot Helium 15* for 144 after all discounts…. so wished i had the funds for that one.

I know this is late since it started Tuesday, but hopefully my fellow Seattleites can snag something awesome.

Kevin Manley
    BPL Member

@manleyk

Locale: Denver-ish

Do you mean 50% off all clearance? In CO, the garage sales only happen on weekends, so I'm guessing it's not that…

And E
    Spectator

@lunchandynner

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Our Seattle flagship store has a permanent garage sale section downstairs, returned items are usually added a week or two after the return. We probably have many more people who are liberal with the return policy. They've done extra 50% off garage sale shoes a few times before but this is the first time I've seen all garage sale items at extra 50% off.

Kevin Manley
    BPL Member

@manleyk

Locale: Denver-ish

Yet another reason to live in Seattle!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools