Topic

$100 Tenkara deal!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals $100 Tenkara deal!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick Truax
    BPL Member

@nicktruax

Locale: SW Montana

Not only can you get an Iwana from TenkaraUSA for a cool crisp benjamin, but Tenkara will also donate $50 of that $100 to protect fish habitat. Seems like a win-win situation if anyone is looking to try out Tenkara fishing.

Here's the link to their PIF sale:

Tenkara Pay It Forward Sale

BTW, I have no affiliation with Tenkara. But I do own an Iwana and can attest to its awesomeness!

Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

Great deal. Wish I had the cash right now. $50 to charity too… very cool

Kenneth Houseal
    BPL Member

@homewardbound

Thanks Nick. I've been wanting to get into Tenkara, this proved to be the perfect opportunity.

Happy Trails.

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

Quick update From Tenkara USA:

"The Tenkara USA Pay It Forward Sale has been a huge success so far and we are getting close to the end. So far, in about 12 days, over $20,000 has been raised for charities that protect the environment! Thank you all.

"The two main charities at the moment will be Trout Unlimited in the USA, and Wild Trout Trust in the UK. But, there will be at the least two more to benefit, if not more."

This is ending this week.

Details on the Pay It Forward Sale can be found Here.

Steven McAllister
    BPL Member

@brooklynkayak

Locale: Arizona, US

I had also been looking into a low budget method of bringing along a Tenkara rod and flies for those times when fishing is calling me.

I placed my order this morning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools