Topic

2 person tent, 3+ seasons for 4 pounds? Hilleberg Anjan or something else?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) 2 person tent, 3+ seasons for 4 pounds? Hilleberg Anjan or something else?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Michael Wainfeld
    Spectator

@adox

Locale: EastCoast

Matt-I think it may be the shape of the panels and the kind of low profile of the tent that makes it good in the wind; a larger size may not be an issue. Again, I've not been in my SS1 in higher( >40mph) winds, so this is all second hand.

matthew rangel
    BPL Member

@mrangel

Black Diamond Lighthouse is 3 lb 12 oz

I have one and highly recommend it. It is very very spacious and a snap to set up. I have used it in all four seasons and it has been just fie in strong winds as well.

Also, there is the Easton Mtn Kilo 2 which is even lighter. In fact, the Kilo 3 is still even lighter than the Lighthouse! Now that would be even more spacious for under 4 lbs.

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

I bought a Scarp 2 & ripstop inner for 4 season use. Great tent.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools