Topic

test 2

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jon Christensen
    BPL Member

@jonnyc

Locale: Midwest

Hey guys,

I have a handful of items I need to sell for a little extra money for Christmas Gifts. Enjoy!

Golite Jam 2 2007 17.2oz – $65 shipped.
    – This has been used on 3 trips and the webbing straps trimmed a little. No holes and everything is like new on the pack.
    Golite Jam 2 front
    Golite Jam 2 back

Golite Hut 1 – 15.6 oz stuff sack included- $60 shipped ($130 new)
    – Great tarp used on only 1 trips. I'm not using tarps as much now so time to sell it.
    Golite hut 1

Ti Goat basic bivy 8.2 stuff sack included – $50 shipped – 76" chest girth, 48" foot girth, 87
    – Used on 3 trips (10 days) – no holes, like new. With not using a tarp anymore don't have a lot of need for the bivy either.
    Bivy

Montbell UL Thermawrap 10oz XL – $70 shipped ($139 new)
    – Used on 2 trips (8 days) – no holes, like new. I have lost weight so the XL is a little big. Great jacket!
    Montbell

Pacific Outdoors Insul Mat uber lite – 3.4 oz $10 shipped ($35 new) 16×30
    – Used on 1 trip (3 days) – shows a little use. Selling cause I went to a 3/4 length pad.
    pad

Chacos Z2 unaweep sandals size 11- $40 shipped
    – Used around 25 times, tread looks new. Selling because they are a little to small for me.
    sandals

Womens Montrail Hurrican Ride XCR 2007 8.5- $40 shipped (full price $125)
    – These are brand new, never worn. I also have the original box.
    Montrail

PM if you would like to buy one of them or if you have any questions! Happy shopping!

Mark Shipley

@shipleymd

Locale: Inland Northwest

If it's a large, I'm interested, Jon. Thanks.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Mark,
    This is the test forum, he sold the Jam here last month and yes it was a large.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools