Topic

Lawson

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Lawson

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Devitt
    BPL Member

@cabana

Locale: Colorado

He is giving a 20% discount on orders. Thank you Lawson, you are a great asset. Happy hunting!
    Regards,
    John

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks John you beat me to it : )

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Starting today through November 26th, I am having my first ever Turkey and Stuffing SALE. Everything will be 20% OFF when you use the coupon code: GobbleGobble Everything is in stock and ready to ship, except the Reflective Glowire which will not come back in-stock until Friday December 7th. That said, I have decided to offer the Glowire for sale as a back-ordered item that way you can take advantage of the 20% discount. If you order the Glowire, your order will NOT ship until it's back in-stock on December 7th. Please plan for this delay when adding the Glowire to your order. As always, domestic orders over $10 ship free, and all international orders now ship for $5. For all of you who placed an order earlier today before the sale was posted, I will credit your order with the 20% discount. If you have any questions please be sure to let me know. Thanks for your continued business and support. LawsonEquipment.com

Thanks again,
    Lawson

Stephen Gerrard
    BPL Member

@stepheng

Locale: Australia

Came here to post thanks and bump the $5 international shipping thread. Just placed an order only to find I missed this 20% deal. DOH!
    Still, $5 intl shipping is awesome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools