Topic

Eddie Bauer

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Eddie Bauer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Manley
    BPL Member

@manleyk

Locale: Denver-ish

EB has some non-EB stuff now too. I picked up a Jet-Boil Flash for $60 with the 40% off for Black Friday. They also have some Thermarest stuff (x-therm, x-lite).

Jim Sweeney
    BPL Member

@swimjay

Locale: Northern California

do you need a code to get the 40% off? (I see that "wishbone" gets 30% off).

Clayton Black
    BPL Member

@jivaro

Ah yea WISHBONE is only for 30%. Seems the 40% is in-store only.

Kevin Manley
    BPL Member

@manleyk

Locale: Denver-ish

Sorry; it was in stores only. Today (Monday), it's 40% off online. The code is ICE.

Kevin

Steve G

@sgrobben

Locale: Ohio

Thanks for posting this. Definitely some good deals. Steripen, MSR Microrocket, Jetboil, Thermarest, Leki poles all 40% off and free shipping.

Mike Oxford
    BPL Member

@moxford

Locale: Silicon Valley, CA

http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product.jsp?ensembleId=43069&catPath=&viewAll=n&pg=1&cmPathInfo=T319

MSR Whisperlite Universal for $91 shipped (+tax for me)

I JUST bought one of these at REI and have not even opened it yet because I've been too busy … time to return it now that this is on the way.

#winning

-mox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools