Topic

Company that will modify packs…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Company that will modify packs…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Steven Hall
    BPL Member

@lundquistas

I'm not really a DIYer so I'm looking for a company or someone who would be able to modify my GG Kumo pack for me. I want to add some small straps on the bottom back of the back so that I can leash a CCF pad to it like I can do with my Osprey Exos pack.

Appreciate any recommendations

Thanks!

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Rainy Pass in Seattle. http://rainypass.com/

Jason G
    BPL Member

@jasong

Locale: iceberg lake

Something simple like that I bet you could post this in the MYOG forum and somebody would do it free if you paid the shipping..

M B
    BPL Member

@livingontheroad

John at Bearpaw Wilderness Designs has some pics in his gallery of modified packs, so he obviously will do that kind of thing too.

Steven Hall
    BPL Member

@lundquistas

Thanks guys, I'll check out those options.

Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand
    Scott Nelson
    BPL Member

@nlsscott

Locale: Southern California and Sierras

I see that you are in Los Angeles. I can recommend Wilderness Workshop. They are in the Eagle Rock area. They do the repairs local REI and Sport Chalet stores. Contact:Janice Cooney 323-256-0723. They do good work, are not expensive, and are especially good at cleaning down bags.- Scott

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools