Topic

Marmot Arroyo Sleeping Bag 30*

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Marmot Arroyo Sleeping Bag 30*

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joe S
    BPL Member

@threeridges

Backcountry has this bag on discount, seems to get good reviews. Any experience with this bag, particulary the long version which seems to have a bit more room than a WM Megalite? Thanks

Bert Blanchard
    BPL Member

@bertmail

Locale: Southeast

I have had this bag in regular for four years. I am 5'9" 170 lbs and it feels pretty roomy in the shoulders and hips. Not as tight as other bags I have tried. I like being able to move around, sometime I sleep on my side, sometimes on back. I have used down to 20 degrees before,no problem with long underwear and puffy jacket. The extra space can make it colder of course if you don't fill up the volume. I think the 30 degree rating is pretty accurate. I am a neutral (not hot or cold) sleeper. Even though it is an "old" bag I would buy another one. Good luck!

Yuri R
    BPL Member

@yazon

I have in "long" – great bag all around. Packs well, light, good quality, roomy. This is my medium warmth bag. I also have Stoic and 15* RAB for colder nights.

If the price is right – get it, i'm sure you will enjoy it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools