Topic

Inov8 shoes $35

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Inov8 shoes $35

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

Okay, here's the deal.

I have some credit at theclymb. Some of it is about to expire. Even though they've been talking about it since the day they started, there is still no option to do a direct international ship.

I'm interested in trying a couple of pairs of Inov8s, and would like to know if someone would be interested in shipping them to me in Australia, at their cost, via USPS First Class International. Maximum cost for this will be $35.00 for a 4lb parcel.

My end of the deal is that I will include a pair of Inov8s in the order for you, shipped to your address. You pull your pair out, repackage mine in a single box and send mine on to me in Australia. If there's something else at theclymb that tickles your fancy more than the Inov8s, I can cover that instead, up to about $70.

Essentially it's a half price coupon at theclymb I guess, where most stuff is already pretty well discounted.

If you're not a clymb member already, you will need to join to see if there's anything there you like. You can use this link to join
    http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/RodLawlor
    but be aware that if you later buy something, theclymb will give me a credit. If this happens, you're likely to see another thread like this from me again in a years time!!

I haven't seen a thread/offer like this before, but I think it's above board as far as Gear Deals goes. If not please feel free to contact me or delete.

Also, I'm at a course tomorrow, so replies may be delayed until this time tomorrow.

Thanks, Rod

rod dot lawlor at rch dot org dot au

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

deal, provided 1 of 3 different models still has size 12 available. email sent

Ben Wortman
    BPL Member

@bwortman

Locale: Nebraska

If Jim can't find a shoe he likes. I would in in for it.

Let me know

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

Hi All,

Thanks for all your offers. I ordered for Jim and I last night.

Regards, Rod

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools